We are pleased to announce our new vertical of products in CNC Laser Marking Machines. Where we provide software and hardware to our vendors and OEM partners. We have already delivered more than 20 solutions to our OEM partner. We are thanks to our first OEM partner Swastik Laser Technologies to provide their domain knowledge and help us to build a complete Trunkey solution. This is just a beginning as we are going to extend our solution to cover complete portfolio of our OEM partner.
We got chance to build our prestigious solution for Laser marking machines which get’s BIS HUID mark from BIS server and mark/print on jewelries according to BIS standard. Our OEM partner and some of their customers already got approval of our solution from BIS government body.
HUID-based Hallmarking is a win-win for everyone. It brings about transparency, ensures consumers rights. After lots of efforts by government of India, they made BIS standards for the HUID and implemented a Cloud API based solution for all the registered vendors to allow to get unique HUID code directly from BIS server and print(laser mark) on to the jewelry.
The project includes a system to have secure connection between our application and BIS cloud server to get the code and print without any manipulation. This solution should make sure that it does not allow vendor or anyone to interfere with the code and authenticate using Vendor credentials which will be provided by BIS body.
Thus we have provided following software and hardware solutions to our OEM partner;
- BIS server authentication and communication(Get HUID and mark)
- Easy interface to provide request number, job number and AHC tag ID to get the correct HUID code
- One time BIS setup
- Camera based live preview directly in to the software to save time for marking object alignment and correct position of the mark
- Change font of the HUID
- HUID and BIS symbol position or size change using Page-Up, Page-Down and Arrow keys
- Marking report and live status
- Communication with OEM laser machine over 3 or 4-Axis motion card for the laser movement