Experience Required: 2 to 4 Years
Job Location: Nikol, Ahmedabad
Shift Timings: Regular Shift (Mon – Fri)
AdiInfi is a dynamic and innovative Embedded and IoT technology company at the forefront of digital solutions. We are seeking a skilled and motivated .NET Fullstack Developer to join our team and contribute to the development of cutting-edge software applications that drive our success. If you are passionate about technology, enjoy working in a collaborative environment, and want to make a real impact, we want to hear from you.
As a .NET fullstack developer, you will be responsible for building Desktop and Cloud based applications in .NET using C#, .NET Core and .NET MVC architecture. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Develop and maintain Desktop and Web based applications using the .NET Core and MVC.
- Work on front-end and back-end to create a seamless user experience.
- Design and implement efficient database structures.
- Create and maintain RESTful APIs.
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and issues.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Translate application and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Deploy updates and fixes
- On-Time Delivery
- Other responsibilities:
- Customer front facing
- Bringing value addition to the customer
- Defining technical training
- Team building
- Coordinate with the cross Department to resolve the dependencies in the Project
- Strong knowledge of .NET Core and .NET MVC framework for Desktop and Cloud based applications
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Design and develop architecture based on RESTful API design and development.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL
- Good to have experience in MQTT, Websocket and Oauth2
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, and SVN
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g., Azure, AWS).
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and CI/CD pipelines.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- B.E. / B.Tech /MSCIT / MCA – Computer or IT engineering
If you are a passionate and skilled .NET Fullstack Developer looking for an opportunity to work on exciting projects and grow your career, we’d love to hear from you. Apply now and be part of a dynamic team that values innovation and collaboration.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to [email protected].