Experience Required: 2 to 4 Years
Job Location: Remote
Shift Timings: Regular Shift (Mon – Fri)
- Candidate will be responsible to provide L3 Support to the customers, L1 and L2 teams and help developer team to sort out problems and find out solutions
- Monitor and provide support to production streams and provide expert knowledge on all workflow designs for supported applications.
- Take ownership on customer reported issues and analyze problems by using your logical and analytical abilities and provide solutions.
- To the point and good communication over verbal and written to understand the problems reported by customer and bridge between Dev, customer and L1/L2 engineers
- Perform remote software firmware updates of devices and small technical fixes in the applications
- Get involved in bug fixing, analysis of RMA units and do RCAs, fill in RCA sheets (D8/D5 forms).
- Work on scripting and data analysis tooling to collect and analyze the data
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues with SLAs timeline
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Use of JIRA or Zendesk to track all issues and fixes
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work with a multi-cultural global team
- Willingness to travel to project locations in different countries
- Customer front facing
- Bringing value addition to the customer
- Team building
- Coordinate with the cross Department to resolve the dependencies in the project
- Should be proactive, enthusiastic and love challenges
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Programming Skills in C
- Extensive Knowledge of Unix/Linux Commands and scripting.
- Experience in working with OS Linux, File system, booting process and customization, bsp, middle layer and application layer hands-on experience
- Experience in wireless communication technology (Sub GHz and/or 2.4 GHz)
- Basic hardware-networking skills, understanding of Embedded Systems (SW and HW)
- Issue tracking system, preferably JIRA.
- Working experience of on bare metal, RTOS, device driver development is an added advantage
- Good to have working experience in Technical Support Engineer (L3) or as a Embedded developer
- B.E. / B.Tech – Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer/IT engineering