In manufacturing Industry 4.0, it will be always a time critical operation to save the OPEX cost. One of the important parameters is to perform laser marking on the different parts of the machine/object during manufacturing process and it should be automated to save the cost and time of the laser marking.
The project includes a system to have connection of Digital I/Os (8 or 16) in between existing PLC/HMI and digital automation laser marking software. It should also support the selection of multiple laser marking programs based on the automated input from the PLC/HMI. Synchronization between PLC and automation software plays a critical part to make smooth and effective laser marking using automation.
Thus, we have designed products with;
- Customization and white labeling
- Complete Desktop based and Touch based HMI software including control system (using PLC or Controller boards)
- High performance and real-time communication with the machine
- Multiple Program selection
- Support of multiple and configurable IOs