The Melt Flow Indexer machine measures the rate of extrusion of a Thermoplastic Material through an orifice of Specific Length and Diameter under prescribed conditions of temperature and pressure. M.F.I Tester is used to measure the flow rate of different Polymers. The generated values help to distinguish the different grades of Polymers. Because of the fact that plastic materials are seldom manufactured without incorporating additives, which affect the processing characteristics of material like stability and flowing ability.
We provide a Microprocessor-based digital timer with the facility to select a number of tests, cutter time, buzzer indication on completion of the test, and advance buzzer indication for the manual cutting procedure. Fully Automatic MFI is having a facility to conduct the test independently by pre-setting the temperature(precise temperature with an accuracy of + 0.1º C) of the test, time & applying the required Load and it will directly give the result of MFI for individual test & average of all test.
We provide complete computerized automation of the MFI using a Control Box and high-end computer desktop software. Refer to this video of our automated controller and software operation of the Auto MFI machine.
Key functionalities of Desktop Software and Controller:
- Graphic display with each controller and computer software
- Automatic Data capture and storage
- Recording of each test specifications, detailed results, analytical data, and retrieval using the search option
- Two-way communication between controllers and desktop application
- Auto COM port detection
- Company Logo customization facility for your end customers
- Print report and export to PDF
- Applying the required Load and will directly give the result of MFI for an individual test an average of all the tests